Monday, September 14, 2009

HW 3

The way digital use takes up so much of my time is really amazing. I played video games for the first time in years over the weekend, just because I wanted to. Every time I looked at the time, it felt like hours were being skipped by 2 or 3. However, the way we feel is caused by the fact that although being digital is a big part of today's society, it isn't entirely. However, by the way it looks now, it seems only natural that digital life would be the only kind of life that takes place in society in the future. The only thing we could do is go on with life as it is and how it is growing. If one really has a problem with the thought of digital technology ruling his/her life, take action. Don't include technology that isn't necessary in your life. For me personally, all I really need is a phone and maybe a little internet, nothing else. Video games and other special gadgets for me are overdoing it. Overall, for me, I'll just live MY life, My way to the best of my ability.

1 comment:

  1. For me, this is both good and bad. For our generation, it's a huge step in a new direction having digital life 24/7. People in that future generation will treat it as we do now, just as another part of life.

    ReplyDelete