Wednesday, September 30, 2009

HW#8 Response To Matthew's and Michele's Video Projects

To Matthew:
I overall liked your response to the questions. I agree with you about how technology is taking over a lot of our daily lives. I liked when you specifically said how the music you listen to matches up with your emotions. This just proves how technology is able to find it's place in our lives.

I personally feel that digital technology IS a huge part of our lives and is still increasing. It's only a matter of time before EVERYTHING is digital. Once again, i enjoyed your comments and feel that they would make a bigger impact of the classes thoughts if you expanded a little.

Overall Great Job.


To Michele:
I totally agree with you. When making this video, i also saw myself being somewhat lost in another world, a digital world. I think this video shows a lot about what we are trying to uncover during this unit.

I think it's better to film the video the way that you did, which was have someone tape you while you engage in digital activities, as it lets people. including yourself think about how digital technology takes up a majority of our lives.

Overall great job

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you agree with some of my thoughts like being lost in another world and your thoughts on my video.

    i found it a bit frustrating trying to post it on blogger but now i look at it and understand what our videos symbolize to each of us personally because we all understood something new or differently.

    thanxx

    ReplyDelete