Sunday, October 4, 2009

HW 9- Video Project GHIJK

To Matthew:

You have the same idea as me when it comes to Digital Technology. Your comments to my video only helped improve my thoughts on this unit and the many different ways being digital is effecting us now, and what it may do in the future. Your comment in made me realize that I'm not the only one who feels the way I do whe n it comes to digital media and what role it plays in our lives daily. The unit in andy's class is succeeding in bringing alot of young minds together and expand the overall similar ideas. SO what do you think will possibly happen in the future with digital technology, having today's use of it as evidence? Many answers can be put after that question, it's just so interesting to hear about them all. I appreciate your comments and hope to get more great feedback.

To Michele:

Your comments really make alot of sense to me when it comes to the unit we're doing in andy's class. i liked how you used that Bruce Wilis movie as an example of t=what digital technology could be like in the future. Could today's population already have a clear picture about how the world will be like in the generations to come? Movies like SURROGATES helps people open their minds, whether they want to or not, and think just what the world will be like later on in their lifetimes, or even after their lifetimes have ended. It's crazy that I'm saying this, but it has become a part of life nowadays. Thanks for the comments, as you can see it has helped me really expand my thinking about the topic of digital media.

No comments:

Post a Comment