Thursday, November 5, 2009

HW 19 Big Paper 1 Suggestions

Michelle,
I overall enjoyed reading your paper, as the topic really pulled me in. I liked how you described a general, daily life with digital devices. Your paper as a whole has great goals. As im sure you know, i think all you have to do is just expand your arguments more. Other than that great job.

Matthew,
Your paper not only has good topics to discuss, but you also have great evidence to support it. After reading your paper, I think all you have to do is do little editing like spelling. Great Job.

Victor,
Although you haven't started your paper yet, I think you have all the potiential to write a good one. The reason we have been able to write about the topic of the use of digital technology is because we are involved in it on a daily basis. Since you play World of Warcraft everyday, you would have the perfect P.O.V. when it comes to reasoning as to why people are so involved with the Digital World. Keep that in mind, and I hope you catch up with your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment