Monday, May 3, 2010

HW 53 - Survey Analysis

Part 2:

This survey is pretty interesting and made me think about the same topics I discussed in HW 52. Like all surveys, this one made me really think about the questions asked and even more about the topics they were based around. For example, when asked about my family life, I was able to answer the question while having more of an appreciation of how my family life is compared to other people who unfortunately might have answered the questions in a lower way.

In HW 52, I did discuss how good it is that we all have the ability to think about certain Life aspects and use our minds to crate different possible explanations. These kinds of surveys better benefit those abilities and may even expand our mindsets since there are more specific questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment