Monday, May 10, 2010

HW 54

ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)




I feel this "personality test" was another way to really think about where your POV stands with various topics. Rather than use this to have other people find out who you are, it gives OURSELVES the opportunity to actually find out stuff about ourselves we don't think about on a daily basis. Sure, some topics like social levels I can answer the same usually, but other questions got me thinking about where I stand with it.

However, I honestly don't think there's a survey out there that can truly be 100% accurate. You choose who you want to be in life, period. No test should be able to tell you who you are and you didn't realize it until after. I think what's interesting about these surveys is different peoples perceptions of how people act based on questions being answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment